A Ghost Immobiliser is the original CAN-BUS aftermarket immobiliser. It is a discreet and small device installed inside your vehicle. The purpose of the Autowatch Ghost Immobiliser Manchester allows you to create a pin sequence of different actions and combinations inside your vehicle such as those on the steering wheel, door panels or centre console. Your unique code must be entered before you can drive your vehicle. This gives you a higher level of protection as even if your keys are stolen, a thief will not be able to get the engine started without the code.
If you are considering purchasing a Ghost Immobiliser Manchester, you should make sure you carefully research and choose an approved supplier who will fit it into your vehicle correctly and be available to answer any questions or issues that may arise.
Ghost Immobiliser 2 Features
The Ghost Immobiliser Manchester 2 has excellent features – making it a trusted aftermarket security device.
Read more about the features it offers below.
- Unique PIN code via buttons on steering wheel / dash
- Undetectable using diagnostics
- Unable to be bypassed using standard theft methods
- No radio frequency signals
- No additional fobs
- Uses the on-board CAN data network
- Silent, no relay operation
- No wire cutting for safer installations
- Unique user changeable PIN code
- Service / Valet mode so the PIN code is never compromised
- Secure unique emergency code should the PIN be forgotten